Monday, May 29, 2017

Ramadhan Kareem


Credit: picture taken from Google :)

I hope I'm not that late to wish everyone, Salam Ramadhan! 

Every year, I see Ramadhan as a month of new beginnings. It's the month of forgiveness, hence making it the perfect time to start over everything. To start being a better person, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend - everything. I see Ramadhan as the month to recharge our soul and Iman.  I don't know how you judge a person, but for me "Ramadhan people" term should not exist. Who knows, the sincerity of those so-called "Ramadhan people" are way much better than us, who knows? 

I pray that we're able to make full use of this blessed month and working our best towards being the best possible version of ourselves. I'd like to take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness from everyone.

I've been spending the first three days at home, scrolling Instagram stories and it moved me to see how my friends who are now in foreign countries surviving Ramadan and doing the exact same thing.

We sahoor, fasting, iftar, performing Tarawih prayers, moreh - exact same thing but with different atmosphere and foods (of course). We're trying our absolute best to be the better version and that is super beautiful - the moment is so beautiful.

Ramadan is a month that teaches us obedience and patience. I'm super glad that Ramadan exists and I still can breathe and experience this year's Ramadan.

Update: just done with my first week of the semester, still trying to find the motivation to study.

Wishing you guys a barakah and blessed Ramadhan :)

No comments: